Covid-19 Information for Nature’s Salt Cave
We are committed to the health and well-being of our guests and our staff. We are following the Public Health Regulations. We have trained our staff in disinfection practices.
We are open for business!
· Our Staff will have a daily temperature check and will be asked not to work if they are not feeling well.
· All staff are practicing social distancing.
· You will need to fill out a questionnaire prior to your treatment. Your temperature will be checked when you arrive at our spa.
· All our services require an appointment, there will be no walk-ins.
· We are increasing the cleaning time for each room between sessions throughout the day. Each room has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
· You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
· The Salt Cave and Sauna is open for private appointments only.
· Our sheets and towels are washed and sanitized.
· UPON BOOKING: For all massages, Reiki, and Reflexology sessions – We require a deposit of $50 per person ($100 per couple) sent via e-transfer to [email protected] by the end of the business day to hold your appointment. (Example: If the appointment is booked on Tuesday at 12pm, the deposit is required by 5pm the same day). The appointment is considered BOOKED AND CONFIRMED only when we receive the deposit. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment and deposit by the end of the business day. In the e-transfer notes please include: your first & last name, phone number, and email address.
· CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING: We require 48 hours notice to cancel your appointment and return your deposit and 24 hours notice for rescheduling. Please call at least 24 hours in advance for cancellation or rescheduling of any Spa services.
· MASSAGES, REIKI & REFLEXOLOGY BOOKINGS: Appointment cancellations without adequate notice will result in a $50 cancellation fee. Last minute cancellation fees will be covered by the paid deposit. If you did not pay a deposit, a $50 cancellation fee will be applied to your next appointment.
· Please arrive at least 10 minutes early prior to your service to ensure we start on time.
For safety reasons, we politely ask our clients to reschedule their appointments if during the last 24 hours they have experienced any one of symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cough, high fever and/or chills.
PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL or CALL TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT: i[email protected] / 519-767-0990
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
– Nature’s Salt Cave Management.
Gift Certificate Validity and Purchase Policy:
ALL GIFT CERTIFICATE AND PRODUCT PURCHASES ARE FINAL (INCLUDING SALT PRODUCTS).
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
All gift certificates with no expiration date are valid for one (1) year from the purchase day.
IF YOU PLACE A GIFT CERTIFICATE ORDER AFTER 5:00 PM (Eastern Time), WE WILL SEND YOU THE GIFT CERTIFICATE VIA EMAIL 10:00AM-5:00 PM (Eastern Time) THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY, EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS
You may purchase a gift certificate in person (physical copy) or over email or phone (scanned copy). You may purchase a service(s) including tax OR a set amount for your loved one to purchase anything they would like.
The gift certificate may be extended only once for 1 month for a $20 charge.
Wholesale Salt Products:
We offer wholesale salt products for businesses (must be registered with a license). We also offer wholesale pricing on salt products for individuals who purchase $500 or more.
If you have any questions regarding the gift certificates, products, services, or wholesale salt products inquiries, please call 519-767-0990 or email [email protected]