We are closed Mondays! We apologize for the inconvenience!
WE ARE HIRING!
Join our Team! – Positions available:
Registered Massage Therapist (R.M.T.)
Send your resume to [email protected]!
Herbal Medicine Workshop
Homemade herbal tincture, syrup, juice recipes, benefits & Tea Ceremony🍀🌺
December 16th @ 5pm💚
Everyone will receive a preMix medicine herbs Gift for your homemade tincture 🥰🍀
Tinctures have been around for millennia and are a key component of traditional herbal medicine. You will learn how to grow own medicine herbs, how to prepare immune system booster juice, and juice for lowering blood pressure and cholesterol. You will get all recipes to make own cough syrup, recipe for hair growth, digestive and stress relief tinctures. You will learn what kind of plants to have for daily bases and their benefits for the general health. 🍀💚 Through the Tea Ceremony you will try homegrown herbal tea and will learn how to prevent sickness trough the year with the God plants😇🍀🌺
Limited seats- $65 per person (pay ahead to hold your spot)!
SOUND MEDITATION WORKSHOP
December 28th @ 7pm
Limited SEATS- please call to register $50 (per person)
Join Suzan (Clinical Master Aromatherapist) to learn the basics of Aromatherapy and how Essential Oils can be used to treat many common ailments.
In this workshop we will explore the following topics…
· Top 10 most common essential oils
· Popular carrier oils
· How to use them
· When to use them
· Basic recipes for hair growth, energy clearing, balancing hormones and much more!
Limited seats- $50 per person (pay ahead to hold your spot)
Spiritual Day in Salt Cave
- 10am – 50min Hatha Yoga (Group session. Bring your Mat)
- 11am – 30min Guided meditation (Group session)
- 11.30am – 30min Sound Bath (Group session)
- 12pm –30min Intuitive& Oracle card Reading (Group session)
- 12.30pm – 50min Reiki session with two Masters (Group session. Each person will receive Reiki energy Chakras cleansing)
- 1.20pm –40min Herbal tea ceremony with the snacks
Join us to Heal your Mind, Body & Spirit with Two Spiritual and Holistic Masters.
This workshop for those who wants to meet beautiful Souls, to connect with divine energies, to open up, release emotions & TO FEEL SPIRITUAL AWAKENING.
Limited seats- $270 per person (pay ahead to hold your spot)
Call 519-767-0990 or email [email protected]
Reiki Energy Level 1
Two DAY CERTIFICATION COURSE in the Nature’s Salt Cave (inside the cave)
December 20, 5-9pm
December 21, 5-9pm
About The Course: Level 1 Reiki training is open to anyone and will open the energy Channels in the body. This allows the practitioner to connect to the Universal Life Force Energy we call Reiki. Reiki is generated from a unlimited source external of the practitioner and flows from the Universe to the top of the head, and down to the heart and hands. The opening of these energy Channels is called an “Attunement”. After the attunement, many experiences physical sensations of energy in their palms and elsewhere. When attending a Reiki course, the participant gets attuned by a Reiki master through a simple process that opens him to receive and utilize more of the Universal Life Energy, or Rei-Ki. The attunements have a very powerful balancing and healing effect on those that receive them. The attunement is not a healing session, it creates the healer.
You will learn about the history of Reiki and how it began. Emphasis of the Level 1 designation will encourage students to focus on practicing Reiki on themselves, thereby working through their own obstacles. We will also learn how to apply healing treatments to others as professional practitioner. Reiki has no belief or religious system therefore it can be learned and practiced by everyone. You will have a lifetime access to this information, as your Reiki Masters: Angela Churchill & Ingrida Kania, we are here to support you on your Reiki Journey throughout this course and beyond.
Certification Includes: Origins & Science of Reiki, Introduction To the Chakra System, Self-Healing Technique, Practice Technique To Heal Others, Introduction to Aura Reading, Intuition & Her Types, Meditations, Technique to Open Third Eye.
Tuition Fees: registration required full payment of $550 for early bird before …. or $650 at the course day.
Please note, there are very limited seats. Call to register 519-767-0990 or email: [email protected]
HEAL YOUR MIND, BODY & SPIRIT
50min Yoga with coach include Salt Cave inhalation – Tuesdays at 6pm
1class – $45, 3classes – $120
Spend $200 for products & get 1 Free session (Inhalation, Vat or Sauna)!
- 60 min Relaxing Massage in Salt Cave + 45 min Sauna – $165
- 60 minReiki Session in Salt Cave + Biofield scanning session (SEE what your chakras/aura look like – which ones are blocked/imbalanced or aligned & receive guidance on how to heal them!) + Chakras Healing gift set (Chakras cleansing and balancing tea + oil + bracelet + Himalayan salt)-$250
- Purchase 6 x 50min Salt Cave Inhalation Sessions + GET 4 FREE!
- 50 min Salt Cave inhalation + 50min Vibro-acoustic Therapy – $75
- 10×45 min Sauna session and Save $100
- 60 min Hydrating Facial in Salt Cave + Mani + Pedi – $270
- Purchase 4 x 50min Vibro-acoustic Therapy Sessions + GET 1 FREE!
- NEW: 30min Ionic Foot Detox (benefits: better circulation, Clearer skin, better sleep patterns, more energy, Reduced joint pain, stiffness and inflammation, Reduced stress and fatigue) + 60min Pedi +30min Head massage in Salt cave – $190
For Couples (2 people – partners, friends, siblings, etc.!):
- 60min StressAway treatment (with back volcanic mud application) in Salt Cave + 45min Sauna session – $350
- 30 min Head massage + 50 min Pedi – $260
- 60 min Hydrating Facial in Salt Cave + 45 min Sauna – $400
*Prices include both people
Himalayan bath salt + Himalayan salt massage stone (Heart) + salt candle -$15
Fresh cut LAVENDER is available now –$10.00 (small bunch) or $25 (big bunch) while supplies last
NEW! 60 min RMT massage including Cupping therapy — Cupping improves circulation, loosens the fascia/connective tissue, breaks down scar tissue and adhesions, and stimulates the body’s healing process! You’ll have “cup kisses” for a few weeks and you will feel rejuvenated! Cupping, along with massages an amazing combo! Both help with relaxation, increasing blood flow and range of motion! Salt Room – $160 / Salt Cave – $175 / Couple in Salt Cave – $340 (Temporary Not Available)
NEW!: 60min Hydrating facial – Wipe stress from your face! (Includes face, neck, head, and shoulder massage!) – Salt Room – $160 / Salt Cave – $175 / Couple in Salt Cave – $340
NEW: 30min Ionic Foot Detox – $65
- Noticeable ionic foot detox benefits include:
- Better circulation.
- Clearer skin.
- Better sleep patterns.
- More energy.
- Reduced joint pain, stiffness and inflammation.
- Reduced stress and fatigue.
- We have plenty of new items available in our gift shop for you to choose from including new crystals, handmade crystal jewelry (some are Reiki-infused!), Himalayan salt lamps, paintings, gift bundles, Chakra Cleansing & Balancing tea, essential oils, and more! You do not need an appointment to stop by the gift shop, although you are always welcome to book one!
- All Amber crystal paintings are now 50% OFF!
- GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE in store or you can order by phone or email! Physical copies are given in person, scanned copies are emailed to you if purchased over phone/email. You may purchase a service(s) or an open amount for your loved one to use for anything they would like!
For more updates on Nature’s Salt Cave, follow our Instagram and Facebook! @ naturessaltcave